Pre-loaded on your phone, along with San Andreas' other hottest apps, is the Weather app! This neat little program on your phone will tell you everything you need to know about the environment, today, tomorrow and even in a week's time!
The Weather app will tell you:
- The current temperature
- Today's highest temperature
- Today's lowest temperature
- Hourly breakdown of today's weather, ranging from 6 hours in the past to 18 hours in the future
- The highest temperatures for each day in the next week
- The lowest temperatures for each day in the next week
- The most important weather for each day in the next week1
1 The "most important weather" is the weather that's most likely to influence your activities on that day - for example, if there's going to be 6 hours of sun and 1 hour of light rain, it'll say "sunny". If there's going to be 6 hours of sun and 3 hours of thunderstorms, it'll say "thunderstorms", as the 3 hours of thunder is probably the information you want to see.
The current weather is based on the hour, not what you see in the sky. If 13:00 is "clear" and 14:00 is "rain", and it starts raining at 13:50, the weather app will show "clear" until it updates at 14:00. This is intentional to simulate forecasts being slightly off.